Trosnoth - 1.12.2
Free side-scrolling team action game.
J. D. Bartlett
The Trosnoth idea was conceived by a bunch of Übertweak leaders who were looking for another network game to play on camp that:
- was low-cost;
- was team-based;
- involved strategy;
- was easy to teach.
- Faster ghost max speed, to allow ghosts to overtake live players now that momentum physics has increased max speed for live players.
- Added a finite, slightly random reaction time for bots when they try to shoot.
- Friendly players are now shown as a short name on the minimap instead of a dot.
- Added server record of scenario, leader board, and tournament scores.
- Added new "Elephant King" scenario where players compete to hold the elephant for the longest length of time.
- "Hunted" scenario updated to autospawn human players on game start.
- Player scores in "Hunted" scenario are no longer rounded to whole seconds.
- Fixed bug which caused multiple repeated player resyncs.
- Fixed bug in server record of zone scores, where values were rounded down.
- Fixed some incorrect bot behaviours.
- Home Page
Pygame.org account Comments
John Board 2011-12-26 09:19:24
Hi, this is the first post that I have posted on pygame.org.
I am a developer of this game, I work on the AIs (Please don't comment on them, a new AI version has been released and is much better than the current one...).
I first played this game about 1.5 years ago, it was AWESOME! There is much more statergum than that meets the eye, the difference between taking a zone and not taking one is sometimes the difference of 1 pixel (Which zone your in!)! At UberTweak we play with 4v4 or higher, 8v8 is a pretty good game size. Playing over the internet can be quite laggy because *cough* of inefficient coding of the networking modules *cough*. It is also an awesome feeling to hear one teams roar of success when defeating another teams ;)
John Board 2012-01-29 02:51:51
Finally! Trosnoth 1.6.0 is out!