Trosnoth - 1.5.2
Free side-scrolling team action game.
J. D. Bartlett
The Trosnoth idea was conceived many years ago by a bunch of Übertweak leaders who were looking for another network game to play on camp that was low-cost, team-based, involved strategy, and was easy to teach.
- Added another class of bot to the lobby.
- Improved configuration options for Trosnoth authentication server.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in a default vote being counted for each AI player during the votes for map size and game duration.
- Fixed a bug which made the Technology Whiz achievement did not appear under player profiles on the server website.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in dramatic lag on the authentication server under certain very specific conditions.
Pygame.org account Comments
John Board 2011-12-26 09:19
Hi, this is the first post that I have posted on pygame.org.
I am a developer of this game, I work on the AIs (Please don't comment on them, a new AI version has been released and is much better than the current one...).
I first played this game about 1.5 years ago, it was AWESOME! There is much more statergum than that meets the eye, the difference between taking a zone and not taking one is sometimes the difference of 1 pixel (Which zone your in!)! At UberTweak we play with 4v4 or higher, 8v8 is a pretty good game size. Playing over the internet can be quite laggy because *cough* of inefficient coding of the networking modules *cough*. It is also an awesome feeling to hear one teams roar of success when defeating another teams ;)
John Board 2012-01-29 02:51
Finally! Trosnoth 1.6.0 is out!