tutorials — wiki
There are lots of examples that come with pygame. See https://github.com/pygame/pygame/tree/master/examples. They should be installed, and are runnable like:
python -m pygame.examples.aliens
Below are unofficial tutorials and guides. Anything with wrong install instructions is not allowed.
- Tutorials by DR0ID
- PyGame object oriented tutorials by przemo_li
- Thepythongamebook tutorial about Pygame
Pygame Tutorials on Specific Topics¶
- piman's sprite tutorial
- Screencasts and tutorials at Scriptedfun, making an arkanoid type game
- A tutorial on making a top-down tile-based game
- PyGame Physics Youtube Tutorials by maaack
- Creating a 2D Minecraft style game
- YouTube series creating a top down racing game with Python 3
- Introdução a Programação de Jogos usando PyGame (Introduction to Game Development using PyGame). This covers the basics and the final target is a good side-scrolling game.
- All Pygame tutorials Questa Ã¯Â¿Â½ una traduzione non ufficiale del tutorial su pygame di Pete Shinners, curata dagli utenti di python-it.
- Sur Wikibooks, Traduction complï¿½te des tutoriels officiels de Pete Shinners.
- Python Game Programming (Greek) - A free Pygame book for Greek audiences. Introduces programming in a fun way. No previous experience required.
- Isometric Game Part 1 - Introduction to pygame
- Isometric game part 2 - Sprites
- Isometric game part 3 - Collisions
- Isometric game part 4 - Pygame, OpenGL and fairies
- Isometric game part 5 - to draw a 2D map
- Isometric game Part 6 - to draw a map of an isometric
- Cz.7 isometric game - mouse in the world of isometries
- PyGame – pierwsze podejście do tworzenia gry 2d