Trosnoth - 1.5.1
J. D. Bartlett (talljosh)
Trosnoth is a network team game that requires team strategy to win.
The Trosnoth idea was conceived by a bunch of ÜberTweak
leaders who were looking for another network game to play on camp that:
- was low-cost;
- was team-based;
- involved strategy;
- was easy to teach.
Changes in version 1.5.1:
- New upgrades: machine gun, shoxwave, ninja. These replace the turret and phase shift upgrades.
- You can now tell what upgrades a player has by looking at them (e.g. players with machine gunner and shoxwave have a visibly different gun, player with minimap disruption wears a radar hat).
- New zone capture indicator on minimap: zones on minimap have coloured circle showing whether the zone can be captured or is in danger of capture.
- Players can now mark zones on the minimap to draw the attention of team-mates.
- Added practise mode (with bots) to menu.
- Authentication server lobby now adds bots players to the game up to a certain minimum number of total players.
- Authentication server now also runs a web server which displays player achievements.
- Initial work on "Trosnoth core", a web-based menu system for Trosnoth that integrates with the authentication server web site.
- When playing Trosnoth from the Trosnoth core, you now have the ability to add authentication servers other than the defaults.
- Console output is quieter: only errors are logged unless a debug flag is given.
- Some refactoring, including some efficiency gains.
click to view original size
|Trosnoth - 1.6.0 ||- Jan 25, 2012|
|Trosnoth - 1.5.2 ||- Feb 22, 2011|
|Trosnoth - 1.5.1 ||- Jan 20, 2011|
|Trosnoth - 1.4.1 ||- Oct 17, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.4.0 ||- Oct 16, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.3.2 ||- Aug 29, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.3.1 ||- Aug 16, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.3.0 (unstable) ||- Aug 2, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.2.2 ||- Jul 22, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.2.1 ||- Jul 3, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.2.0 ||- Jun 30, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.1.0 ||- Feb 20, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.0.1 ||- Oct 18, 2009|
|Trosnoth - 1.0.0 ||- Oct 17, 2009|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Dec 16, 2014
Dec 14, 2014
Dec 9, 2014
Dec 6, 2014
Dec 5, 2014
Dec 3, 2014
Nov 27, 2014
Nov 13, 2014
Nov 11, 2014