Trosnoth - 1.4.1
J. D. Bartlett (talljosh)
Trosnoth is a network team game. To win the game you must capture all of the opposing team's territory.
The Trosnoth idea was conceived by a bunch of Übertweak
leaders who were looking for another network game to play on camp that:
- was low-cost;
- was team-based;
- involved strategy;
- was easy to teach.
Changes since version 1.4.0:
- Included achievement graphics in release package.
- Fixed spelling mistake in change log.
Changes in version 1.4.0 since version 1.3.2:
- Updated graphics.
- Zone tags are no longer permitted after the game is over.
- Grenade explosions now kill everything in their blast, rather than firing shots in all directions.
- Grenade can now be launched in any direction, and they bounce.
- If a long time has passed since the last zone tag, stars start appearing which can be collected to increase your star count.
- Updated physics: you can no longer fall through the floor at certain buggy map locations.
- Updated physics: if you press and hold jump while in the air, you will jump the moment you touch ground.
- Simplified mechanism for purchasing upgrades: you now select an upgrade with number keys, and press space bar to buy and use it.
- When you first join the game, your ghost is now placed closer to where there is action.
- Added a lobby mode between games, where players can vote on the settings for the next game.
- When connecting to a server in lobby mode, you automatically join the game.
- Players can change their nickname from the menu, but only during lobby mode.
- Added Trosnoth authentication servers - users can create accounts so that their statistics and achievements can be recorded against the unique player.
- Added achievements.
- Added some sounds (disabled by default).
- Changed default team names to Standardators and Defaulticons (from Blue Team and Red Team).
- Removed internet game discovery protocol in favour of games registering themselves with a central server.
- Disabled pirate theme (until such a time as bugs in the way themes work can be fixed)
- Various miscellaneous bug fixes.
click to view original size
|Trosnoth - 1.9.0 ||- Jan 24, 2017|
|Trosnoth - 1.8.2 ||- Mar 26, 2016|
|Trosnoth - 1.8.1 ||- Feb 7, 2016|
|Trosnoth - 1.8.0 ||- Jan 5, 2016|
|Trosnoth - 1.6.0 ||- Jan 25, 2012|
|Trosnoth - 1.5.2 ||- Feb 22, 2011|
|Trosnoth - 1.5.1 ||- Jan 20, 2011|
|Trosnoth - 1.4.1 ||- Oct 17, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.4.0 ||- Oct 16, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.3.2 ||- Aug 29, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.3.1 ||- Aug 16, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.3.0 (unstable) ||- Aug 2, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.2.2 ||- Jul 22, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.2.1 ||- Jul 3, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.2.0 ||- Jun 30, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.1.0 ||- Feb 20, 2010|
|Trosnoth - 1.0.1 ||- Oct 18, 2009|
|Trosnoth - 1.0.0 ||- Oct 17, 2009|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Feb 21, 2017
Jan 31, 2017
Jan 24, 2017
Jan 18, 2017
Jan 7, 2017
Dec 30, 2016
Dec 8, 2016
Nov 28, 2016
Nov 27, 2016