Trosnoth - 1.3.1
Free side-scrolling team action game.
J. D. Bartlett
The Trosnoth idea was conceived by a bunch of Übertweak leaders who were looking for another network game to play on camp that:
- was low-cost;
- was team-based;
- involved strategy;
- was easy to teach.
- Fixed replay saving, which did not work in 1.3.0.
- Fixed statistics saving, which did not work in 1.3.0.
- Fixed bug where players would sometimes jump when respawning.
- The total number of enemy stars is now shown on the leaderboard.
- Layout of keyboard settings page has been improved.
- Fixed bug where chat box would not vanish after sending message to team.
Pygame.org account Comments
John Board 2011-12-26 09:19:24
Hi, this is the first post that I have posted on pygame.org.
I am a developer of this game, I work on the AIs (Please don't comment on them, a new AI version has been released and is much better than the current one...).
I first played this game about 1.5 years ago, it was AWESOME! There is much more statergum than that meets the eye, the difference between taking a zone and not taking one is sometimes the difference of 1 pixel (Which zone your in!)! At UberTweak we play with 4v4 or higher, 8v8 is a pretty good game size. Playing over the internet can be quite laggy because *cough* of inefficient coding of the networking modules *cough*. It is also an awesome feeling to hear one teams roar of success when defeating another teams ;)
John Board 2012-01-29 02:51:51
Finally! Trosnoth 1.6.0 is out!