Trosnoth - 1.18.1
Free side-scrolling team action game.
J. D. Bartlett
The Trosnoth idea was conceived many years ago by a bunch of Übertweak leaders who were looking for another network game to play on camp that was low-cost, team-based, involved strategy, and was easy to teach.
- Sound effects are now played with stereo volume indicating the direction of the event
- Added lots of new sound effects (many thanks to Trav Hagstrom for his contributions)
- Added background crowd cheering with volume that varies based on events in the game
- Added 'Last Stand' tutorial scenario where you begin the match with only 1 or 2 zones
- Lobby voting menu is now usable even on a small laptop screen
- Default settings can be distributed in a new clientdefaults.ini file when deploying Trosnoth to multiple devices
- Fixed bug where RangerBot sometimes chose a disadvantageous respawn zone
- Fixed bug where 'Disable shop buttons' setting would not persist between launches
- Fixed bug where clicking 'ready' too quickly in lobby would cause lobby bots to enter the next game
- Various other bug fixes
Pygame.org account Comments
John Board 2011-12-26 09:19:24
Hi, this is the first post that I have posted on pygame.org.
I am a developer of this game, I work on the AIs (Please don't comment on them, a new AI version has been released and is much better than the current one...).
I first played this game about 1.5 years ago, it was AWESOME! There is much more statergum than that meets the eye, the difference between taking a zone and not taking one is sometimes the difference of 1 pixel (Which zone your in!)! At UberTweak we play with 4v4 or higher, 8v8 is a pretty good game size. Playing over the internet can be quite laggy because *cough* of inefficient coding of the networking modules *cough*. It is also an awesome feeling to hear one teams roar of success when defeating another teams ;)
John Board 2012-01-29 02:51:51
Finally! Trosnoth 1.6.0 is out!