Trosnoth - 1.3.2
Free side-scrolling team action game.
J. D. Bartlett
The Trosnoth idea was conceived many years ago by a bunch of Übertweak leaders who were looking for another network game to play on camp that was low-cost, team-based, involved strategy, and was easy to teach.
- Fixed bug where if you joined a game mid-way through, you wouldn't get all the information about who owned what zone.
- Statistics now work even if you leave the game and rejoin.
- Connection error messages are now more informative.
- Fixed a bug regarding saving of streak statistics mid-game.
- Empty chat messages are no longer sent.
- Fixed bug where you didn't always lose your upgrade when you died.
- Increased speed of minimap disruption.
- Fixed very rare bug if two players on the same team bought minimap disruptions: this is no longer allowed.
- Fixed bug where if a team had a captain before you connected to the server, you could not see who the captain is.
Trosnoth 1.3.0 (unstable) — 2 Aug, 2010
Trosnoth 1.10.0 — 11 Nov, 2017
Trosnoth 1.12.0 — 27 Jan, 2018
Trosnoth 1.12.2 — 17 May, 2018
Trosnoth 1.14.0 — 13 Jun, 2019
Trosnoth 1.15.0a3 — 18 Nov, 2020
Trosnoth 1.15.0 — 22 Dec, 2020
Trosnoth 1.17.0 — 21 Sep, 2021
Pygame.org account Comments
John Board 2011-12-26 09:19:24
Hi, this is the first post that I have posted on pygame.org.
I am a developer of this game, I work on the AIs (Please don't comment on them, a new AI version has been released and is much better than the current one...).
I first played this game about 1.5 years ago, it was AWESOME! There is much more statergum than that meets the eye, the difference between taking a zone and not taking one is sometimes the difference of 1 pixel (Which zone your in!)! At UberTweak we play with 4v4 or higher, 8v8 is a pretty good game size. Playing over the internet can be quite laggy because *cough* of inefficient coding of the networking modules *cough*. It is also an awesome feeling to hear one teams roar of success when defeating another teams ;)
John Board 2012-01-29 02:51:51
Finally! Trosnoth 1.6.0 is out!