Trosnoth - 1.14.0
Free side-scrolling team action game.
J. D. Bartlett
The Trosnoth idea was conceived by a bunch of Übertweak leaders who were looking for another network game to play on camp that:
- was low-cost;
- was team-based;
- involved strategy;
- was easy to teach.
- Added selectable hats / hairstyles.
- Fixed bug where ghosts could have a grappling hook.
- Orbs no longer keep spinning when the game is paused.
- Bots in Hunted scenario now occasionally check and retarget towards closer players or players with higher scores.
- Fixed bug where players could taunt while holding the roof and not fall off.
- Server web interface is now easier to use with all configuration options accessible from web interface.
- When possible the server now broadcasts its existence on the LAN, simplifying connecting to a server for LAN play.
- The elephant's name is now configurable on the server.
- Fixed bug which allowed a previous scenario to continue running its triggers after a new scenario had been started from server web interface / manhole.
- Fixed server web interface bug which resulted in achievements not being shown on player profiles.
- When server is run, web interface is now automatically opened logged in as an admin user (unless a command-line flag is given disabling this.)
- Fixed server bug where, if the bot process had to be restarted, the new bot process was never told how to connect to the main arena process.
- Fixed user interface bug related to Python 2 to 3 migration.
- Fixed deprecation and resource warnings.
- Camp-specific settings such as insecure login are now accessible as options rather than needing a separate branch.
- Removed the need for a separate server branch in the repository.
- Created server distributable using PyInstaller.
- Added requirements file and instructions for running in a virtualenv.
Pygame.org account Comments
John Board 2011-12-26 09:19:24
Hi, this is the first post that I have posted on pygame.org.
I am a developer of this game, I work on the AIs (Please don't comment on them, a new AI version has been released and is much better than the current one...).
I first played this game about 1.5 years ago, it was AWESOME! There is much more statergum than that meets the eye, the difference between taking a zone and not taking one is sometimes the difference of 1 pixel (Which zone your in!)! At UberTweak we play with 4v4 or higher, 8v8 is a pretty good game size. Playing over the internet can be quite laggy because *cough* of inefficient coding of the networking modules *cough*. It is also an awesome feeling to hear one teams roar of success when defeating another teams ;)
John Board 2012-01-29 02:51:51
Finally! Trosnoth 1.6.0 is out!
lisajack 2020-02-12 02:34:22.518629Wow, very pretty article. This type of information will help many people like me to improve their knowledge. Visit this site https:www.lendaloan.com.au/home-loan-broker to get all type of home loan services.
alianaalisa 2020-02-22 14:14:30.309053I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! หวยออนไลน์
india medical visa 2020-02-12 10:58:46.705225Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. indian visa for us citizens