Trosnoth - 1.8.1
Free side-scrolling team action game.
J. D. Bartlett
The Trosnoth idea was conceived many years ago by a bunch of Übertweak leaders who were looking for another network game to play on camp that was low-cost, team-based, involved strategy, and was easy to teach.
Changes since 1.8.0:
- Fixed bug where invisible players broke viewing of replays
- Fixed bug in stat generation related to players dying with no killer
- Added large semi-transparent zone letters in main view that correspond to minimap zone letters.
- Fixed bug where, after a game is over, the menu looks like you are ready when in actual fact you are not.
- Added the ability for you to open a replay file using Trosnoth (e.g. if you've downloaded the replay of an internet game)
Pygame.org account Comments
John Board 2011-12-26 09:19:24
Hi, this is the first post that I have posted on pygame.org.
I am a developer of this game, I work on the AIs (Please don't comment on them, a new AI version has been released and is much better than the current one...).
I first played this game about 1.5 years ago, it was AWESOME! There is much more statergum than that meets the eye, the difference between taking a zone and not taking one is sometimes the difference of 1 pixel (Which zone your in!)! At UberTweak we play with 4v4 or higher, 8v8 is a pretty good game size. Playing over the internet can be quite laggy because *cough* of inefficient coding of the networking modules *cough*. It is also an awesome feeling to hear one teams roar of success when defeating another teams ;)
John Board 2012-01-29 02:51:51
Finally! Trosnoth 1.6.0 is out!