OcempGUI - 0.2.7
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base classes making it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily extensible by the creation of own widgets and more.
Marcus von Appen
OcempGUI is a small toolkit, which comes with various modules suitable for event management, user interfaces, 2D drawing and accessibility.
OcempGUI enables developers to enhance their python and/or pygame applications and games easily with graphical UI elements such as buttons, entry boxes, scrolling abilities and more as well as simple event brokers or features, which enhance the program by adding accessibility to its objects.
It can save a developer much time by providing a broad range of drawing routines and ready-to-use event capable object types. The developer can focus on the main tasks instead of taking care about needed low-level components, which are given to him with OcempGUI.
- ocempgui.access.papi updated to version 0.0.4
- New 'locked' attribute and lock() and unlock() methods in the Renderer class, which add locking abilities for updates.
- New 'linespace' attribute and set_linespace() method in the Label class to set the line spacing amount for multiline labels. (Thanks to Christophe and Ludovic).
- New 'drops' attribute and set_drops() method in the Renderer class to improve the event handling speed by allowing to drop mouse motion events, when the Renderer updates a portion of the screen.
- Added installation note for Win32 environments and the "No module named themes" error.
- Multiline text in Label class now respects ALIGN_NONE alignment by centering the text. (Thanks to Christophe and Ludovic).
- Fixed CTRL+Click selection behaviour in ScrolledList widget class.
- Dropshadows for windows will only be drawn, if the shadow style entry is greater than 0.
OcempGUI 0.0.8-NYR — 7 Sep, 2005