OcempGUI - 0.2.6
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base classes making it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily extensible by the creation of own widgets and more.
Marcus von Appen
OcempGUI is a small toolkit, which comes with various modules suitable for event management, user interfaces, 2D drawing and accessibility.
OcempGUI enables developers to enhance their python and/or pygame applications and games easily with graphical UI elements such as buttons, entry boxes, scrolling abilities and more as well as simple event brokers or features, which enhance the program by adding accessibility to its objects.
It can save a developer much time by providing a broad range of drawing routines and ready-to-use event capable object types. The developer can focus on the main tasks instead of taking care about needed low-level components, which are given to him with OcempGUI.
- New 'zoom_func' attribute and set_zoom_func() method in the Magnifier class, which allow the usage of own zoom functions for magnification.
- New Alignment widget class which controls the alignment of its child.
- New method invalidate() in the ImageMap class, which allows optimized updates for portions of the displayed image on the ImageMap.
- New 'align' attribute and set_align() method in the Label class, which allows to set the alignment of the displayed text.
- Fixed Table.set_children() assignment.
- Fixed alignment check in Constants.constants_is_align().
- Fixed layer destruction in Renderer class.
- Fixed key code recognition in the Editable class (thanks to Matthias Kievernagel).
- Fixed event.handled value for Editable, FileList, Graph2D, ImageMap, Scale, ScrollBar, ScrolledList, ScrolledWindow and the ToggleButton class, which could prevent them to work correctly on Window widgets.