OcempGUI - 0.1.2
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base classes making it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily extensible by the creation of own widgets and more.
Marcus von Appen
OcempGUI is a small toolkit, which comes with various modules suitable for event management, user interfaces, 2D drawing and accessibility.
OcempGUI enables developers to enhance their python and/or pygame applications and games easily with graphical UI elements such as buttons, entry boxes, scrolling abilities and more as well as simple event brokers or features, which enhance the program by adding accessibility to its objects.
It can save a developer much time by providing a broad range of drawing routines and ready-to-use event capable object types. The developer can focus on the main tasks instead of taking care about needed low-level components, which are given to him with OcempGUI.
- Added EventManager.emit_event() method, which emits Event objects.
- New method set_children() in Container class, which allows to set the children of a Container using lists of widgets.
- New method insert_child() in Container class, which allows to insert a widget at a specific position within the Container.
- Minor typo fixes and corrections in the documentation.
- Improved TicTacToe example.
- Changed Label.multiline behaviour from os.linesep checks to newline (\n) checks.
- Fixed a bug in Label.set_widget(), which prevented it from being reset.
- Fixed a minor height calculation bug in the Window class.
- Fixed a bug in the Renderer which caused it to loose its set background
OcempGUI 0.0.8-NYR — 7 Sep, 2005