OcempGUI - 0.2.8
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base classes making it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily extensible by the creation of own widgets and more.
Marcus von Appen
OcempGUI is a small toolkit, which comes with various modules suitable for event management, user interfaces, 2D drawing and accessibility.
OcempGUI enables developers to enhance their python and/or pygame applications and games easily with graphical UI elements such as buttons, entry boxes, scrolling abilities and more as well as simple event brokers or features, which enhance the program by adding accessibility to its objects.
It can save a developer much time by providing a broad range of drawing routines and ready-to-use event capable object types. The developer can focus on the main tasks instead of taking care about needed low-level components, which are given to him with OcempGUI.
- ocempgui.access.papi updated to version 0.0.5
- New method 'set_cursor()' in ScrolledList class, which allows to set the cursor programmatically.
- Chat client example now requires Twisted >= 2.5.x
- Added Graph2D and StatusBar sections in manual.
- Fixed a bug in Style.copy_style(), which prevented subkeys from being copied correctly (thanks to Ryan Dhuse).
- Fixed a bug in the *Frame.calculate_size() methods, that could lead to crashes on setting *Frame.spacing.
OcempGUI 0.0.8-NYR — 7 Sep, 2005