OcempGUI - 0.1.1
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base classes making it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily extensible by the creation of own widgets and more.
Marcus von Appen
OcempGUI is a small toolkit, which comes with various modules suitable for event management, user interfaces, 2D drawing and accessibility.
OcempGUI enables developers to enhance their python and/or pygame applications and games easily with graphical UI elements such as buttons, entry boxes, scrolling abilities and more as well as simple event brokers or features, which enhance the program by adding accessibility to its objects.
It can save a developer much time by providing a broad range of drawing routines and ready-to-use event capable object types. The developer can focus on the main tasks instead of taking care about needed low-level components, which are given to him with OcempGUI.
- New TwistedRenderer class for server/client scenarios using the Renderer class. (Thanks to Benjamin Olsen)
- Added password support to Entry widget class. (Thanks to Gregor Mosheh)
- Improved event manager comparisons, which could cause wrong results in some circumstances.
- Editable widgets now will not reset their caret nor loose focus on pressing RETURN or ESC.
- Improved caret and scrolling behaviour in Entry widget class. (Thanks to Benjamin Olsen)
- Fixed recognition of ENTER key in Editable widget class. It now behaves similar to the RETURN key.
- Fixed eventarea bug for widgets, that are removed from a Container or Bin, so that they will not be notified anymore.