Trolls Outta Luckland - 0.0.6
360-degree arcade-style space shooter
Trolls Outta Luckland is a 360-degree arcade-style space shooter featuring danger, action, explosions, triumph and tragedy. And one handsome devil of a space hero.
Tested with: Python 2.5.4, Pygame 1.9.1.
Bug fixes and enhancements:
- Better "Loading..." screen.
- Load an enemy of each kind in Game.run to generate the hitmasks.
- Got rid of huge border when in windowed display.
- Reduced height requirement so game will fit on 1024x768 monitors.
- Tweaked factory: implemented per-type max_on_patrol instead of the shared max_on_patrol. Whilst in there, the patrol dispatcher was enhanced to turn out more interesting combinations.
- Tweaked the algorithm that increases max-on-patrol over time.
- For each game, every five waves the default for all enemy types increases by 1. Net effect: every five waves the wave starts out a bit harder.
- For each wave, about every 30 seconds a random enemy type's max will be increased by 1. This is cumulative for the wave only. It is reset to the game default when the next wave starts. Net effect: every 30 seconds the wave gets a bit harder.
- Fixed: Menu and marquis sounds were playing over music. They no longer play if a song is playing.