Trolls Outta Luckland
Trolls Outta Luckland - 0.0.6
Trolls Outta Luckland is a 360-degree arcade-style space shooter featuring danger, action, explosions, triumph and tragedy. And one handsome devil of a space hero.
Tested with: Python 2.5.4, Pygame 1.9.1.
Bug fixes and enhancements:
- Better "Loading..." screen.
- Load an enemy of each kind in Game.run to generate the hitmasks.
- Got rid of huge border when in windowed display.
- Reduced height requirement so game will fit on 1024x768 monitors.
- Tweaked factory: implemented per-type max_on_patrol instead of the shared max_on_patrol. Whilst in there, the patrol dispatcher was enhanced to turn out more interesting combinations.
- Tweaked the algorithm that increases max-on-patrol over time.
- For each game, every five waves the default for all enemy types increases by 1. Net effect: every five waves the wave starts out a bit harder.
- For each wave, about every 30 seconds a random enemy type's max will be increased by 1. This is cumulative for the wave only. It is reset to the game default when the next wave starts. Net effect: every 30 seconds the wave gets a bit harder.
- Fixed: Menu and marquis sounds were playing over music. They no longer play if a song is playing.
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Jan 24, 2017
Jan 19, 2017
Jan 18, 2017
Jan 7, 2017
Dec 30, 2016
Dec 21, 2016
Dec 8, 2016
Nov 28, 2016
Nov 27, 2016
Nov 24, 2016
Nov 20, 2016