Starheaven - 0.0.11
Joshua Affection (joshtf)
Starheaven is a game with the following characteristics:
Fantasy-fiction -> Means that the content inside the game is not actually real. Any resemblance to real people, places, religions, situations, pets, marriages, relationships, etc. is just a coincidence.
Text-based-> Means that, apart from the integrated images, it uses the most powerful graphics board ever invented. That's right, it's the imagination powered by the Times New Roman text.
Role-playing -> Means you play as a character inside the game. Imagine it's you, only in the game you can change, drown, get hurt, get strong relatively easy, etc.
Transformation-> In a simple way to avoid any philosophical discussions, transformation in this game means that the character (aka, you) undergoes a series of changes into one or various of the following: Animal, anthropomorphic animal, inanimate object, plant and/or human.
In development-> Means that it's not a finished product. While many people might think that a game has to be finished before people start trying to break them, the truth is that no game is really ever finished. If you doubt this, see all the different kinds of versions of tetris, pacman, etc. Even now, the 'finished' games are being constantly patched. So, returning to the point, it's being developed as time goes by and as users start breaking it.
- What's new this release:
- New TF: Dog.
- New encounter: Puppies.
- New location: Alex's Tunnel.
- New action: buy humanizer at tavern.
- New enemy: Dragon Slayer.
- Fixed bug: Game threw an error at midnight because of a division by zero error.
- Fixed issue: Changed the font. There shouldn't be any font compatibility problems now. If you don't like the new font, you can change it in the game folder, just be sure it's the same extension and change the name. You can also change the name of the font in the Program.py file, it's one of the top variables.
- Could not reproduce: Multiple loading bug. It only happened to me once in like 50 tries. I'll keep trying to track it down. Any information on this bug will have a reward of a thank you.
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Oct 28, 2014
Oct 21, 2014
Oct 20, 2014
Oct 16, 2014
Oct 9, 2014
Oct 8, 2014
Oct 7, 2014
Oct 4, 2014
Oct 1, 2014
Sep 19, 2014
Sep 17, 2014
Sep 9, 2014