BloodCurse - git-20090710
Michael Fiano (axedcode)
BloodCurse is a free fantasy role-playing game written in Python using the Pygame library, similar to old console RPG's but with newer graphics and audio. For the latest information, visit our website at http://bloodcurse.info
- Greatly reduced memory and map loading time.
- Terrain types are now layered by precedence.
- Added curve terrain transitions for much better-looking maps.
- Speed up terrain transition drawing.
- Removed buggy placeholder menu.
- Fixed a memory leak when game is restarted or when any map is loaded.
- Player can no longer run (temporary for getting rid of a related bug).
- Major speed optimizations to map drawing.
- New terrain type added: dirt
- Replaced fullscreen toggling with a better builtin pygame function.
- Merged the "unwalkable" and "regions" layers into a single "data" layer. Should decrease initial map load.
- Fixed the damn camera scrolling finally.
- Many bug fixes and cleanup as usual.
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.