Flowchart Python - 1.1
Create flowcharts and compile them to python byte-code.
J. D. Bartlett
Flowchart Python is essentially the Python programming language in visual form. You write a program by setting up a flowchart. When you run the flowchart, the software compiles to python byte-code, so that you can easily import modules you write in Flowchart Python into standard Python programs. Flowchart Python does make a few additions to standard Python, which will be outlined on the home page eventually.
Changes in this version:
- update to work with the latest Python 2 library code
- used Pythonâ€™s traceback module to display tracebacks rather than a home-rolled version
- fixed a spurious traceback
- fixed issues revealed by pyflakes (e.g. useless imports and assignments)
- changed the code to use Unix line endings
- removed trailing whitespace from source code
- added __init__.py, setup.py etc.
- called pygame.display.quit() before pygame.quit() to give the illusion of snappiness on exit