Tygame - GUI Project
Tygame - GUI Project - alpha 1.0.2
Eric Z (sodacookie)
The library contains several kinds of comparable widgets that are found or not found within the tkinter library (i.e. Entries, Labels). Here is a list of the widgets implemented thus far: Frame, StaticFrame, Entry, Button, DropFrame, Label, HoverFrame, Table (in sublibrary extension). Tygame adds one other class: TypableSurface: a surface that takes a text and parses the string into lines to display a large amount of words which would otherwise be cumbersome with pygame's font library.
More widgets, optimizations, information, documentations to come.
Please if you find a bug which is not listed on this page write it so it can be fixed in the future.
- Fixed a bug where you can click widgets behind other ones
- Fixed a bug where some rendering was a little buggy
- Fixed a bug where typing in one Entry wrote in a different one
- Added a Counter Widget (still under development)
- Dragging a Frame type will create transparency
- Added keyword alpha to Frame types to control dragging transparency
- Added XFrame which is a closable type of Frame
- Added get_front_obj function to find the front most Frame type
- A few more objects are placed
- Highlighting, pasting and copying in entries
- Thinking about dividing extension module into extension and message
- Adding more documentation
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Nov 17, 2015
Nov 12, 2015
Nov 11, 2015
Nov 8, 2015
Oct 16, 2015
Oct 9, 2015
Sep 11, 2015
Sep 6, 2015
Aug 26, 2015
Aug 25, 2015