Tygame - GUI Project
Tygame - GUI Project - alpha 1.0.1
Eric Z (sodacookie)
The library contains several kinds of comparable widgets that are found or not found within the tkinter library (i.e. Entries, Labels). Here is a list of the widgets implemented thus far: Frame, StaticFrame, Entry, Button, DropFrame, Label, HoverFrame, Table (in sublibrary extension). Tygame adds one other class: TypableSurface: a surface that takes a text and parses the string into lines to display a large amount of words which would otherwise be cumbersome with pygame's font library. More widgets, optimizations, information, documentations to come. Please if you find a bug which is not listed on this page write it so it can be fixed in the future.
1.0.1a Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where you an click multiple entries
- Added createMessageBox to extension
- Added createInputBox to extension
- Added MessageVariable class to go with Input Box
- Thinking about dividing extension module into extension and message
- Adding more documentation
- Adding more thorough example.py
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.