Starheaven - 0.0.10
Joshua Affection (joshtf)
Starheaven is a game with the following characteristics:
Fantasy-fiction -> Means that the content inside the game is not actually real. Any resemblance to real people, places, religions, situations, pets, marriages, relationships, etc. is just a coincidence.
Text-based-> Means that, apart from the integrated images, it uses the most powerful graphics board ever invented. That's right, it's the imagination powered by the Times New Roman text.
Role-playing -> Means you play as a character inside the game. Imagine it's you, only in the game you can change, drown, get hurt, get strong relatively easy, etc.
Transformation-> In a simple way to avoid any philosophical discussions, transformation in this game means that the character (aka, you) undergoes a series of changes into one or various of the following: Animal, anthropomorphic animal, inanimate object, plant and/or human.
In development-> Means that it's not a finished product. While many people might think that a game has to be finished before people start trying to break them, the truth is that no game is really ever finished. If you doubt this, see all the different kinds of versions of tetris, pacman, etc. Even now, the 'finished' games are being constantly patched. So, returning to the point, it's being developed as time goes by and as users start breaking it.
- Fixed bug: Title text overlapped on buttons. Now title adjusts to fit in the space.
- Fixed bug: Game crashed when buying Low Quality Metal Armor. This was due to the name reduction. Tested golden armor, just in case.
- Fixed issue: Made it so that the seed of the random generator would change every time you play. This means it should be more fair when sorting through items. If you don't like how the game is choosing the items, just restart it.
- Fixed issue: Lizard description has been revised.
- Fixed bug: Level up didn't increase HP. This was because it did increase the HP, when it should have increased the MaxHP. Well, now it regenerates your health for free at level up. Enjoy.
- Fixed bug: Saved games didn't Load correctly. Had to change the whole system. It should be working fine now.
- Fixed bug: Changing items didn't change and seemed to be stuck. Happens because the head wasn't "Connected" with the torso. It should work now.
- Fixed bug: No new game was possible when you had a game over. This was because the end game screen got looped over and over again.
- Fixed bug: Items didn't seem to drop. This was because the game didn't recognized certain items with a number and an "x" on them.
- New encounter: White Magician
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
May 29, 2016
May 27, 2016
May 21, 2016
May 18, 2016
May 1, 2016
Mar 27, 2016
Mar 26, 2016
Mar 22, 2016
Mar 19, 2016