Starheaven - 0.0.9
Joshua Affection (joshtf)
Starheaven is a game with the following characteristics:
Fantasy-fiction -> Means that the content inside the game is not actually real. Any resemblance to real people, places, religions, situations, pets, marriages, relationships, etc. is just a coincidence.
Text-based-> Means that, apart from the integrated images, it uses the most powerful graphics board ever invented. That's right, it's the imagination powered by the Times New Roman text.
Role-playing -> Means you play as a character inside the game. Imagine it's you, only in the game you can change, drown, get hurt, get strong relatively easy, etc.
Transformation-> In a simple way to avoid any philosophical discussions, transformation in this game means that the character (aka, you) undergoes a series of changes into one or various of the following: Animal, anthropomorphic animal, inanimate object, plant and/or human.
In development-> Means that it's not a finished product. While many people might think that a game has to be finished before people start trying to break them, the truth is that no game is really ever finished. If you doubt this, see all the different kinds of versions of tetris, pacman, etc. Even now, the 'finished' games are being constantly patched. So, returning to the point, it's being developed as time goes by and as users start breaking it.
- Mouse transformation and item by Ark Rotarl
- New Shop: External's Shop
- New Item: Golden Armor
- New location: Woods
- Fixed bug: The data screen returned you to the help screen if you clicked on it. This was because of some bad managing on the action tree. Fixed bug: Game crashed when leaving the lake store (thank you new gameHistory system!)
- Fixed bug: See that the HP doesn't raise from 0 to 1 if an enemy defeats you.
- Fixed bug: The changing description of the wings was blank, making an empty test appear when the horse's infection got to it. Filled it with a generic changing description.
- Fixed bug: The overall descriptions weren't triggering properly. Mainly because they weren't included XD. Sorry folks, my fault.
- Fixed bug: Lizardmen should drop lizard oil now.
- New generic overall description, for when I forget to write it XD
- Could not reproduce: "The tail and the centaur-body weren't reversed with a different TF(swan)". Just for the record, the swan TF is made so that it takes away the centaur body, and changes the tail into a feathery tuft.
- Could not reproduce: "Double TF messages of the same part and other TFs and parts that don't change". I spent some time using the TF items like crazy. I didn't see any double descriptions. Maybe it was on an encounter, I haven't checked those yet.
- Balance fix: Changed chances of finding items for it to be equal for all items. Some items need certain level in order for them to be encountered randomly.
- Balance fix: Made the horse transformation item change statistics according to level. The higher the level, the more they change. The most you can get out of this is a +6 on every statistic it changes at level 100.
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Nov 28, 2016
Nov 27, 2016
Nov 24, 2016
Nov 20, 2016
Nov 14, 2016
Nov 6, 2016
Nov 5, 2016
Oct 22, 2016
Oct 11, 2016