PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities
PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.5
Peter Rogers (petros)
Simple GUI widgets for use in pygame. (eg buttons, text boxes, windows, etc) NOTE: PGU is in need of a new maintainer. Please email me at peter.rogers-at-gmail.com if you're interested in taking over the code base, or becoming a contributor.
- fixed you can select a tile outside of the tile area by using the up arrow once ..
- fdarling -- fixed some UI issues with menus and sliders and did some general code cleanup
- fdarling -- use None instead of 0 for nulls throughout the code
- added to leveledit/tileedit: "are you sure you want to quit" / "you still have files unsaved..." for before "quit" or "open" or "new"...
- added open/new/saveas/save, etc to tileedit/leveledit
- removed tganew. update docs to reflect removal of this artifact
- fixed gui CLICK events so that they only occur when hovering over the widget
- fixed gui hovering so that when a mouse button is down, the mouse won't hover over widgets that aren't in focus
- fixed gui so that tabbing works a bit better
- fixed gui so that QUIT event is only sent when no (modal) windows are being displayed.
- added isovid, hexvid support to scripts/leveledit
- added pgu.high
- added pgu.isovid
- added pgu.hexvid
- added pgu.timer.Speedometer
- fixed gui.Button so that width,height works
- fixed html so that valign=middle (not center) works
- added better css for labels throughout gui, see new config.txt
- added shift+arrows to leveledit to move view by 1/8 screen
- added ctrl+arrows to leveledit to move view by 1 screen
- add scrollbars to leveledit
- fixed tutorial docs in gui10
- fixed bug where sprite wouldn't work without an ishape
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.