AR example - 0.3.1
AR example is a simple augmented reality example written in python using pygame library.
Linux only. Added win32 support out of the box with VideoCapture by Markus Gritsch.
- Take an object of simple shape and solid color.
- Switch the color mode with .
- Target the object and fixate it's color by pressing [space].
- Calibrate the object's color with the color picker using [q][w][e] and [a][s][d]. Only the targeted object should be visible on the screen.
- When done, switch from the calibration mode to the tracking mode [enter].
- Switch on/off the tracking frame with .
- If the result is not good enough, switch back to the calibration mode [enter] and repeat the steps above.
P.S. if you have any questions or suggestions, please drop me a line.
An old working version of AR example 0.3.1.
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Oct 9, 2015
Sep 11, 2015
Sep 6, 2015
Aug 26, 2015
Aug 25, 2015
Aug 21, 2015
Aug 16, 2015
Jul 30, 2015