AR example - 0.4.0
AR example is a simple augmented reality example written in python using pygame library.
Linux only. Added win32 support out of the box with VideoCapture by Markus Gritsch.
- Take an object of simple shape and solid color.
- Switch the color mode with .
- Target the object and fixate it's color by pressing [space].
- Calibrate the object's color with the color picker using [q][w][e] and [a][s][d]. Only the targeted object should be visible on the screen.
- When done, switch from the calibration mode to the tracking mode [enter].
- Switch on/off the tracking frame with .
- If the result is not good enough, switch back to the calibration mode [enter] and repeat the steps above.
P.S. if you have any questions or suggestions, please drop me a line.
- Added py2exe win32 executable.
- Added win32 webcam settings dialog for compatibility with non-standard webcams.
- Fixed some win32 bugs.
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Mar 28, 2015
Mar 27, 2015
Mar 25, 2015
Mar 24, 2015
Mar 20, 2015
Mar 18, 2015
Mar 17, 2015
Mar 12, 2015
Feb 24, 2015