PyHalebarde - 0.1.2
Laurent Peuch (psycojoker)
An adaptation of "Halebarde et Gonfanon" in pygame. It's a small strategy game that could be a board game.
For now you have to play on the same computer but we plan in a not so long term to add an online support.
Having an AI would be a great but I am not experimented in that sort of things, but if you do and want to code one for the game contact me.
This game still lack some proper documentation but you can read the originals rule here http://anamnese.online.fr/divers/halebarde_gonfanon-eng.html (they are also avaible in french).
We use some graphismes of Wesnoth: http://www.wesnoth.org/
PyHalebarde support custom theme, we haven't write documentation about that but you can look in the theme directory to have an idea on howto made your one, it's not realy complicated.
Last version: https://launchpad.net/pyhalebarde/0.2
PPA are available here for debian-ubuntu pkg: https://launchpad.net/~pyhalebarde/+archive/ppa
To download the upstream version "bzr branch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~pyhalebarde/pyhalebarde/trunk" in a shell.
You will need pygame and python-gobject and python-json (for theme support) to run the game.
Thanks to Matej Drame we have a py2exe version. But it doesn't support multiplaye. URL: http://edge.launchpad.net/pyhalebarde/0.1/0.1.2/+download/pyHalebarde-0.1.2.exe
We also have an irc chan on freenode if you have any questions: #pyhalebarde
I've miss to announce 0.1.1.
We've made a debian pkg, it's in the ppa: https://launchpad.net/~pyhalebarde/+archive/ppa
pyhalebarde 0.1.2 (Grisette)
* Use optparse to parse the command line (LP #317881)
* No more magic numbers (LP #315890)
* now work with python 2.6 (LP #311418)
* change the process name for killall (LP #323559)
* rewrote the readme (now in reStructuredText)
* HTML readme
* lot of code cleaning
* all methad renamed following the Python convention
pyhalebarde 0.1.1 (Westmalle)
* Game is now translatable (LP #290105)
* French translation
* Code is split is severals files now (LP #290104)
* Fixed setup.py (LP #290106)
* Fixed desktop file comment (LP #290108)
* Created NEWS file (LP #288773)
* You need to move 4 units in the enemy base to win
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.