PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities
PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.5
Peter Rogers (petros)
Simple GUI widgets for use in pygame. (eg buttons, text boxes, windows, etc)
NOTE: PGU is in need of a new maintainer. Please email me at peter.rogers-at-gmail.com if you're interested in taking over the code base, or becoming a contributor.
- added: support for style loading .ini files
.. etc ..
- changed: filedialog now uses the dialog class for most all of its
parts. main style change is that
filedialog.title.label => dialog.title.label
and all other filedialog items are gone, except for
- changed: filedialog style requirements to be much simpler. in general
it just uses dialog and default labels, etc now.
- fixed: some excessive repaints going on due to use of chsize() before a paint().
now chsize() doesn't do anything until after the widget is painted at least once.
- fixed: some code in VScroll, HScroll that was causing extra resizes within tables
for no particularily good reason.
- fixed: menu not working bugs
- changed: menu so that the cls of a menu doesn't change, it just keeps
the down pcls while down.
- fixed: bug where get_abs_rect() was wrong due to theme stuff... kind of a HACK
- added: shift-TAB for previous support
- fixed: bug where TAB could cause a crash if no non-container widget
was in focus at the time.
- changed: added support for width,height scaling for Image widgets
- changed: improved caching of style data so that complex screens repaint much quicker (removed .cache() method from style object)
- changed: misc changes to add better keyboard / nav support to many widgets (selects, sliders, etc)
- added: ability to move between widgets via arrow keys .. to stop this behaviour, make sure the
widget that has focus returns True to say that it "already used the event"
- changed: after an event() handler, user should return try if they used
the event. otherwise a container may use the TABS, arrow keys, etc for
navigation or other purposes. somewhat optional, will only impact
widgets that use tabs/arrow keys ATM.
- added: a Link widget
- fixed: bug where pygame would crash if full screen was toggled
- fixed: some style issue in the select widget
- fixed: some rendering issues with sliders being off by a few pixels
- fixed: some icon styling bugs due to incorrect init order.. but i'll still probably
deprecate it anyways! ha!
- fixed: backgrounds of widgets that are getting repainted, etc.
- fixed: disabled backgrounds that didn't appear correctly
- fixed: bug in dialog.py -- directories with '!' at beginning were being sorted after '..'
thanks Jason Liu for this patch
- fixed: bug in high.py
- fixed: scrollbars scroller not the right size
click to view original size
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.16 ||- Mar 16, 2011|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.14 ||- Jan 3, 2011|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.12.2 ||- Mar 1, 2009|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.12.1 ||- Feb 23, 2009|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.6 ||- Mar 25, 2007|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.5 ||- Sep 1, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.3 ||- Apr 7, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.2 ||- Mar 13, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.1 ||- Feb 24, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10 ||- Feb 11, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.9 ||- Dec 1, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.7 ||- Nov 19, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.6 ||- Oct 24, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.5 ||- Oct 7, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.3 ||- Aug 25, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.1.0 ||- Aug 4, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.1.0pre ||- Jul 24, 2005|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Feb 7, 2016
Feb 4, 2016
Jan 30, 2016
Jan 24, 2016
Jan 23, 2016
Jan 18, 2016
Jan 5, 2016
Dec 27, 2015
Dec 12, 2015
Dec 11, 2015
Dec 7, 2015