OcempGUI - 0.2.4
Marcus von Appen (marcusva)
OcempGUI is a small toolkit, which comes with various modules suitable for event management, user interfaces, 2D drawing and accessibility.
OcempGUI enables developers to enhance their python and/or pygame applications and games easily with graphical UI elements such as buttons, entry boxes, scrolling abilities and more as well as simple event brokers or features, which enhance the program by adding accessibility to its objects.
It can save a developer much time by providing a broad range of drawing routines and ready-to-use event capable object types. The developer can focus on the main tasks instead of taking care about needed low-level components, which are given to him with OcempGUI.
- ocempgui.access.papi updated to version 0.0.3.
- New Box widget class, which allows its children to be positioned absolutely.
- New 'opacity' attribute and set_opacity() method in the BaseWidget class, which allow to set the alpha transparency for each widget.
- The FaderSurface will apply the alpha value on every assignment, not only on value changes.
- The create_screen() method of the Renderer accepts additional depth as defined by pygame.display.set_mode().
- Fixed an error in Style.copy_style () which prevented certain styles from being copied.
- Fixed multiple blits of the same area in the update() method of the Renderer class.
- Fixed a parent relation bug in the remove_widget() method of the Renderer class, which could lead to wrong updates.
- Fixed a blitting bug in the layer info display.
- Fixed update issues in the Container and BaseWidget classes, which could cause overlapping widget not to be displayed correctly.
click to view original size
|OcempGUI - 0.2.9 ||- May 10, 2008|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.8 ||- Jan 10, 2008|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.7 ||- Mar 23, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.6 ||- Feb 1, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.5 ||- Jan 22, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.4 ||- Jan 8, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.3 ||- Nov 20, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.2 ||- Oct 19, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.1 ||- Aug 25, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.0 ||- Jul 22, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.1.2 ||- Feb 16, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.1.1 ||- Dec 9, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.1.0 ||- Nov 24, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.0.9 ||- Oct 13, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.0.8 ||- Sep 17, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.0.8-NYR ||- Sep 7, 2005|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Apr 27, 2015
Apr 26, 2015
Apr 25, 2015
Apr 17, 2015
Apr 13, 2015
Apr 12, 2015
Apr 9, 2015
Apr 3, 2015
Apr 2, 2015