LibRPG - 0.4
Henrique Nakashima (hnakashima)
LibRPG provides, as of version 0.5:
- A 2D map engine for RPGs, allowing object movement and interaction.
- Message dialogs.
- Party and inventory management modules.
- The beginning of a standard resources library.
- A customizable camera system.
- Persistence mechanisms for saving the game.
- Highly customizable map and dialog modules.
- Context stack engine for controlled parallel processing.
- Menu with RPG-specialized widgets and theme support.
To be implemented in 0.5.1:
- More widgets.
- Sample party, inventory and save menus.
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Apr 17, 2015
Apr 13, 2015
Apr 12, 2015
Apr 9, 2015
Apr 3, 2015
Apr 2, 2015
Mar 28, 2015
Mar 27, 2015
Mar 25, 2015