LibRPG - 0.4
Henrique Nakashima (hnakashima)
LibRPG provides, as of version 0.5:
- A 2D map engine for RPGs, allowing object movement and interaction.
- Message dialogs.
- Party and inventory management modules.
- The beginning of a standard resources library.
- A customizable camera system.
- Persistence mechanisms for saving the game.
- Highly customizable map and dialog modules.
- Context stack engine for controlled parallel processing.
- Menu with RPG-specialized widgets and theme support.
To be implemented in 0.5.1:
- More widgets.
- Sample party, inventory and save menus.
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Nov 13, 2014
Nov 11, 2014
Nov 10, 2014
Nov 9, 2014
Nov 6, 2014
Nov 4, 2014
Nov 3, 2014
Oct 28, 2014
Oct 21, 2014
Oct 16, 2014