Kitty Vacuum Dodge!
Kitty Vacuum Dodge! - 0.2
Space to jump
Esc to exit
You have 9 lives, each time you are hit, you lose one.
This is my first game using pygame, and first upload, which is currently a work in progress. Put together in about a night, I haven't done much polishing because I'm excited to get it up!
- Fixed bug that prevented game from shutting down correctly.
- Gave Kitty a bit of "airtime" to make jumping feel more natural.
- Slightly decreased the size of hit boxes for all objects.
- Increased the speed of vacuums slightly.
- Updated the hud to have a new, more easily readable font.
- In preparation for gamestates, and progessing levels, added a hud element to display the current level at the start.
- If Kitty is hit by a vacuum while facing the opposite direction, his directional orientation will be reversed when placed back in starting position.
- Life counter will count backwards indefinitely after using your final life.
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
May 23, 2015
May 22, 2015
May 18, 2015
May 7, 2015
May 6, 2015
May 3, 2015
May 2, 2015
May 1, 2015
Apr 30, 2015
Apr 27, 2015