Find a Way
Find a Way - 0.01
Sean J McKiernan (mekire)
This is a simple pathfinding demo that I made investigating A*.
The grid has the same number of cells as my sprite project "Cabbages and Kings."
I'm hoping to apply the methods here to the AIs of my aggressive monsters.
- Mouse left button: add start/goal, draw barriers
- Mouse right button: delete barriers
(clicking the text on the screen triggers and toggles functions if you don't want to memorize hotkeys)
- Space: Start
- Enter: Restart
- i: Reset to initial state
- 1,2,3: Switch between Rook, Queen, and Knight movement
- d: Toggle animation on/off
- Left Shift: Toggle between true A* and alternate
- Esc: Quit
click to view original size
|Find a Way - 0.01 ||- Dec 3, 2011|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Jun 11, 2013
Jun 9, 2013
Jun 7, 2013
Jun 4, 2013
Jun 1, 2013
May 30, 2013
May 26, 2013
May 24, 2013
May 23, 2013
May 22, 2013
May 21, 2013