Banished Wings - 1.5.6b
- Source code
- Windows Install File
- Windows EXE zip
Banished Wings is a shoot 'em ups sidescroller with a space theme. Fight your way through hordes of space enemies while avoiding asteroids and other obstacles. Choose from up to three different space fighters, each with a different set of unique abilities, attributes, and upgrades.
When you defeat a hostile enemy, you will get a certain amount of experience points. When you have enough experience, you will level up and get two bonus attribute points. You can spend these pointsin either attack, armor, or speed. Every five levels you can get two special abilities that vary from each air frame.
Changes in version 1.5.6b:
- Fixed a glitch with the mute music option.
Changes in version 1.5.5b:
- Can mute music in options menu.
- Players have a new random position on new levels. Before they had the same position as on the last level, causing them to sometimes start inside tunnel walls and dying instantly.
- Fixed a glitch where the first level would play for about 2-3 seconds and then skip to the next one after a player has played another game and lost or quit it.
- Source code release in this version! :)
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Jul 24, 2016
Jul 17, 2016
Jul 3, 2016
Jul 1, 2016
Jun 19, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
Jun 3, 2016
Jun 1, 2016
May 27, 2016
May 21, 2016