The Feeble Diddle - Rev 162
This is a game I am writing about a little ball thing called a Diddle who isn't appreciated by his friends until one day they are all kidnapped and he must save them.
I've basically had this program lying around for a long while and every so often had opened it up again to tweak it. I am a beginner programmer and am not all that good with game logic. So thence, this program is filled with bugs and inconsistencies.
Comments are greatly apreciated.
- In this update a basic plot has been implemented.
- Various new types of blocks were added.
- The physics have been slightly changed.
- If you run out of health a game-over does not ensue, but the level restarts.
- To speed up the game, areas of the levels have been separated into something I call loading blocks, so that the stuff in side the blocks does not load or become processed unless the loading block has been reached.
- A level selection screen has also been added.
- There's some other stuff to, but I don't have time to list it all.
Feel free to tell me what you think of my "feeble" attempt at making this game and what I can do to fix it or make it better.
Feedback is greatly appreciated.