verletCloth01 - 1.0
Eric Pavey (akeric)
Simple verlet based 'cloth' simulation.
- Grab and move and pin particles to modify the sim.
- See details on the code's home page.
- Expects a 3-button mouse.
- You can LMB-click on any particle to make the particle stick to the mouse.
- LMB-click again, and the particle will stick in space.
- If you RMB on a stuck particle, it will unstick.
If you grab just the source, you'll also need a fixed-up version of the Pygame vec2d lib, which you can download from my site here:
Based on the 2001 Siggraph paper:
click to view original size
|verletCloth01 - 1.0 ||- Jul 4, 2010|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Oct 23, 2016
Oct 22, 2016
Oct 17, 2016
Oct 11, 2016
Oct 10, 2016
Oct 3, 2016
Oct 1, 2016
Sep 19, 2016
Sep 17, 2016