OcempGUI - 0.2.6
Marcus von Appen (marcusva)
OcempGUI is a small toolkit, which comes with various modules suitable for event management, user interfaces, 2D drawing and accessibility.
OcempGUI enables developers to enhance their python and/or pygame applications and games easily with graphical UI elements such as buttons, entry boxes, scrolling abilities and more as well as simple event brokers or features, which enhance the program by adding accessibility to its objects.
It can save a developer much time by providing a broad range of drawing routines and ready-to-use event capable object types. The developer can focus on the main tasks instead of taking care about needed low-level components, which are given to him with OcempGUI.
- New 'zoom_func' attribute and set_zoom_func() method in the Magnifier class, which allow the usage of own zoom functions for magnification.
- New Alignment widget class which controls the alignment of its child.
- New method invalidate() in the ImageMap class, which allows optimized updates for portions of the displayed image on the ImageMap.
- New 'align' attribute and set_align() method in the Label class, which allows to set the alignment of the displayed text.
- Fixed Table.set_children() assignment.
- Fixed alignment check in Constants.constants_is_align().
- Fixed layer destruction in Renderer class.
- Fixed key code recognition in the Editable class (thanks to Matthias Kievernagel).
- Fixed event.handled value for Editable, FileList, Graph2D, ImageMap, Scale, ScrollBar, ScrolledList, ScrolledWindow and the ToggleButton class, which could prevent them to work correctly on Window widgets.
click to view original size
|OcempGUI - 0.2.9 ||- May 10, 2008|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.8 ||- Jan 10, 2008|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.7 ||- Mar 23, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.6 ||- Feb 1, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.5 ||- Jan 22, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.4 ||- Jan 8, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.3 ||- Nov 20, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.2 ||- Oct 19, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.1 ||- Aug 25, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.0 ||- Jul 22, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.1.2 ||- Feb 16, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.1.1 ||- Dec 9, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.1.0 ||- Nov 24, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.0.9 ||- Oct 13, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.0.8 ||- Sep 17, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.0.8-NYR ||- Sep 7, 2005|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
May 24, 2013
May 23, 2013
May 22, 2013
May 21, 2013
May 19, 2013
May 18, 2013
May 17, 2013
May 16, 2013
May 15, 2013