OcempGUI - 0.2.2
Marcus von Appen (marcusva)
OcempGUI is a small toolkit, which comes with various modules suitable for event management, user interfaces, 2D drawing and accessibility.
OcempGUI enables developers to enhance their python and/or pygame applications and games easily with graphical UI elements such as buttons, entry boxes, scrolling abilities and more as well as simple event brokers or features, which enhance the program by adding accessibility to its objects.
It can save a developer much time by providing a broad range of drawing routines and ready-to-use event capable object types. The developer can focus on the main tasks instead of taking care about needed low-level components, which are given to him with OcempGUI.
- New TooltipWindow class which uses a certain color and displays a simple line text.
- New SIG_ENTER and SIG_LEAVE signals, which indicate that the mouse cursor entered or left a widget.
- New 'entered' attribute and set_entered() method in BaseWidget class, which indicate, that the widget is entered by an input device.
- Added SIG_ENTER and SIG_LEAVE support to the BaseWidget class.
- Fixed a notify() bug in the Magnifier class, which could cause exceptions if no mouse movements occured in the passed event list.
- The font cache of the String module distinguishes between applied styles when String.create_font(), String.create_file_font() and String.create_system_font() are used. (Thanks to Regis Desgroppes)
- Fixed a bug in String.create_system_font(), which applied styles two times and could lead to broken rendering of fonts. (Thanks to Regis Desgroppes)
- Minor speed optimizations in some widget classes.
- The WidgetStyle dictionary class will be imported using the module namespace now.
- Fixed internal positioning for packed widgets.
- Removed doubled set_state() method in ToggleButton class.
- Fixed wrong SIG_FOCUSED emittance, when the focus was not set on the widget.
- Fixed scrolling behaviour in the ScrolledList class.
- Fixed the update of deselected items in the ScrolledList class.
- Fixed drawing_engine example.
click to view original size
|OcempGUI - 0.2.9 ||- May 10, 2008|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.8 ||- Jan 10, 2008|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.7 ||- Mar 23, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.6 ||- Feb 1, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.5 ||- Jan 22, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.4 ||- Jan 8, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.3 ||- Nov 20, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.2 ||- Oct 19, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.1 ||- Aug 25, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.0 ||- Jul 22, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.1.2 ||- Feb 16, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.1.1 ||- Dec 9, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.1.0 ||- Nov 24, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.0.9 ||- Oct 13, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.0.8 ||- Sep 17, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.0.8-NYR ||- Sep 7, 2005|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Apr 2, 2015
Mar 28, 2015
Mar 27, 2015
Mar 25, 2015
Mar 24, 2015
Mar 20, 2015
Mar 18, 2015
Mar 17, 2015
Mar 12, 2015