LibRPG - 0.4
A framework based on Pygame/Python for developing old-school 2D tile-based RPGs.
LibRPG provides, as of version 0.5:
- A 2D map engine for RPGs, allowing object movement and interaction.
- Message dialogs.
- Party and inventory management modules.
- The beginning of a standard resources library.
- A customizable camera system.
- Persistence mechanisms for saving the game.
- Highly customizable map and dialog modules.
- Context stack engine for controlled parallel processing.
- Menu with RPG-specialized widgets and theme support.
To be implemented in 0.5.1:
- More widgets.
- Sample party, inventory and save menus.
Pygame.org account Comments
Antenore 2012-10-06 15:35:49
It looks like LibRPG has been taken over by Eronarn (James Meickle), https://github.com/Eronarn/lib...
He has fixed a bit the code, I hope he won't stop the development!!!