py 2048, a well know 2048 clone board game
keyboard UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, ESCAPE to quit
increase your score shifting tiles with same number.
the value of resulting tile is multiplied *2.
your score is increased in consequence.
customise your game:
edit py2048.cfg configuration file. you can:
- Change Raws and Columns amount.
- Change Random range value of new tile.
- Limit the maximum tile value.
- Limit time allowed for movement.
- Enable no movement (a new tile appear even if your movement doesn't shift anything).
- Set shift to one step only.
- Save the game state when exit (for autoload at start game)
Pygame.org account Comments
Edvin Hedzic 2016-03-14 16:10:23
Where is the code to go with this game?
ginoingras 2016-03-14 19:27:55
all of my games on sourceforge have the source code and the windows exe.
for friendly usage, and particulary for windows users, i prefer to realase them in a zip file.
for this one also, and the link is :
fsd 2018-05-12 17:02:08.563584lol what weird variable names i mean WorldWar746129656d 4k has even weirder variable names, but that's for reducing the size. Is it obfuscated?
fsd 2018-05-12 17:04:07.644800Instead of calling the screen "screen", or "gameDisplay", or "game_screen", you called it "fenetre". It looks like a name from the random module.