- pygame module to work with touch input
— get the number of touch devices — get the a touch device id for a given index — the number of active fingers for a given touch device — get information about an active finger
New in pygame 2: This module requires SDL2.
- get the number of touch devicesget_num_devices() -> int
Return the number of available touch devices.
- get the a touch device id for a given indexget_device(index) -> touchid
index (int) -- This number is at least 0 and less than the
number of devices.
Return an integer id associated with the given
- the number of active fingers for a given touch deviceget_num_fingers(touchid) -> int
Return the number of fingers active for the touch device whose id is touchid.
- get information about an active fingerget_finger(touchid, index) -> int
touchid (int) -- The touch device id.
index (int) -- The index of the finger to return information about, between 0 and the
number of active fingers.
Return a dict for the finger
touchid. The dict contains these keys:
id the id of the finger (an integer). x the normalized x position of the finger, between 0 and 1. y the normalized y position of the finger, between 0 and 1. pressure the amount of pressure applied by the finger, between 0 and 1.
Edit on GitHub