Lands of Elderlore - 0.0.6
A graphical roguelike in a random yet persistent medieval world.
- Web page is in french right now, and game is both in french and english.
- Game is in early dev stage, needing pygame, ocempgui, and Numeric modules.
This is still a non-playable release; expect release 0.1 for something more fun.
Right now you can wander through pseudo-randomish generated worlds, populated with seas, mountains, rivers, forests, villages and so on.
What's new with this release:
- add of field of view
- optimisation of villages (roads, names, place on world map)
To try Elderlore 0.0.6 binary file under Windows, you need to:
- download "python24.zip" and unzip it under the root of your C drive
- download "elderlore.0.0.6.zip" and unzip it wherever you want.
Pygame.org account Comments
Benjamin Lee 2012-08-23 00:56:52
I cannot figure out how to do anything. Also, I was wondering if the towns should have people in them. I think there might be a glitch here.
Ronald S. McKnight 2017-12-20 13:48:08.103389This is one of the best rogue like game I've ever played. I love RPG games. They require a lot of skills but BritishEssays.net site can help you to deal with this problems!