Mek's Sample Code
Mek's Sample Code - Collection-1
Sean J McKiernan (mekire)
I originally wrote most of these to assist others on forums and wanted to upload the ones that I have sitting around on my computer. Perhaps others may find them instructive....
- Changing the color of the screen with the mouse (basics intro).
- Dragging an image around the screen with the mouse.
- Moving a sprite in all 8 directions. (no animation)
- Four direction movement (with animation)
- Rotating tank turret.
- Punching a transparent hole in a surface.
- Basic platforming and collision detection.
I would also like to encourage people to come and share your code, ask questions, and join in at the python-forum.org Game Development forum.
click to view original size
|Mek's Sample Code - Collection-1 ||- May 16, 2013|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Apr 21, 2014
Apr 19, 2014
Apr 16, 2014
Apr 13, 2014
Apr 9, 2014
Mar 18, 2014
Mar 15, 2014
Mar 14, 2014
Mar 13, 2014