Mek's Sample Code
Mek's Sample Code - Collection-1
Sean J McKiernan (mekire)
I originally wrote most of these to assist others on forums and wanted to upload the ones that I have sitting around on my computer. Perhaps others may find them instructive....
- Changing the color of the screen with the mouse (basics intro).
- Dragging an image around the screen with the mouse.
- Moving a sprite in all 8 directions. (no animation)
- Four direction movement (with animation)
- Rotating tank turret.
- Punching a transparent hole in a surface.
- Basic platforming and collision detection.
I would also like to encourage people to come and share your code, ask questions, and join in at the python-forum.org Game Development forum.
click to view original size
|Mek's Sample Code - Collection-1 ||- May 16, 2013|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Aug 26, 2014
Aug 22, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 19, 2014
Aug 18, 2014
Aug 2, 2014
Jul 28, 2014
Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014
Jul 20, 2014