Space Domination - 0.2
Jami Couch (fbcouch)
I plan for Space Domination to be an open-ended game in the sense that I'd like to provide a storyline myself, but leave it open for others to easily add their own custom missions and campaigns. For this reason, I have implemented many of the specific game assets in XML. Currently, the main game mechanics are in place while I build around these to create a fully functional, challenging, and fun platform. Furthermore, I would eventually love to add networked cooperative play.
New in Release 0.2:
- A new mission which features a space station with turrets
- Improved AI - the AI will lead the target now and won't fire when its friends are in the way
- Options menu - you can now change your "callsign" and the dimensions of the game window on the options page. The minimum window size is 1024x768 (though I may change this to x600 in future versions to account for netbooks...)
- New graphics - I've been playing around in Inkscape with vector graphics, which I used to design all the sprites that are used in the game now (other than the explosions).
- Multiple weapons - You can swap between lasers and missiles with the number buttons 1 and 2, respectively.
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Feb 21, 2017
Jan 31, 2017
Jan 24, 2017
Jan 18, 2017
Jan 7, 2017
Dec 30, 2016
Dec 8, 2016
Nov 28, 2016
Nov 27, 2016