PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities
PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.3
Peter Rogers (petros)
A collection of handy modules and scripts for PyGame.
- tileedit -- edit tga based images
- leveledit -- edit tga based levels in tile, isometric, and hexagonal formats
- tganew -- create tga files
- levelfancy-- prettyify your levels
- gui -- gui with standard widget, dialog, connections, and themes
- html -- html rendering utilities
- layout -- layout utilities
- text -- text rendering utilities
- tilevid -- sprite and tile engine
- isovid -- isometric sprite and tile engine
- hexvid -- hexagonal sprite and tile engine
- engine -- state engine
- timer -- a timer for games with set-rate FPS
- high -- high score tracking
- ani -- animation helpers
- algo -- helpful pathfinding algoritms
- fonts -- font wrappers, bitmapped fonts
note, cvs moved to my personal svn at
- added: gui16.py and gui17.py some new fun gui examples.
- fixed: isovid doesn't work when using run_codes 'cause it gets
width and height from the wrong thing!
- change: PIL support removed from tileedit, the code is still in there if someone
wants to troubleshoot it
- fixed: in tileedit, line 109 should be assert mode in ("RGB", "RGBA"), not assert mode in "RGB", "RGBA"
- fixed: when the scroll area is really short, etc, having 3
scroll arrows can take up too much room. so now it only shows as many magic scroll
buttons as it can fit neatly.
- fixed: using app.paint() with custom event loop skips chsize related stuff
- fixed: install script error, where Vera.ttf was not installed
- fixed: timer.py bug where the first frame is really long sometimes
i think this is due to some kind of a pygame bug
also, when FPS are set to 0, the timer is now set to
go at "full rate" instead of give a div by zero error
- fixed: ScrollArea / SlideBox.widget = x doesn't work.
click to view original size
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.16 ||- Mar 16, 2011|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.14 ||- Jan 3, 2011|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.12.2 ||- Mar 1, 2009|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.12.1 ||- Feb 23, 2009|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.6 ||- Mar 25, 2007|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.5 ||- Sep 1, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.3 ||- Apr 7, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.2 ||- Mar 13, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.1 ||- Feb 24, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10 ||- Feb 11, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.9 ||- Dec 1, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.7 ||- Nov 19, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.6 ||- Oct 24, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.5 ||- Oct 7, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.3 ||- Aug 25, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.1.0 ||- Aug 4, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.1.0pre ||- Jul 24, 2005|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Mar 2, 2015
Mar 1, 2015
Feb 24, 2015
Feb 23, 2015
Feb 20, 2015
Feb 15, 2015
Feb 12, 2015