PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities
PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10
Peter Rogers (petros)
A collection of handy modules and scripts for PyGame.
- tileedit -- edit tga based images
- leveledit -- edit tga based levels in tile, isometric, and hexagonal formats
- tganew -- create tga files
- levelfancy-- prettyify your levels
- gui -- gui with standard widget, dialog, connections, and themes
- html -- html rendering utilities
- layout -- layout utilities
- text -- text rendering utilities
- tilevid -- sprite and tile engine
- isovid -- isometric sprite and tile engine
- hexvid -- hexagonal sprite and tile engine
- engine -- state engine
- timer -- a timer for games with set-rate FPS
- high -- high score tracking
- ani -- animation helpers
- algo -- helpful pathfinding algoritms
- fonts -- font wrappers, bitmapped fonts
- added in a Password widget -- submitted by Dr. L. Humbert
- added in new documentation -- HTML only now.
- added jhofmann's tiled preview widget to tileedit
also included PIL support
- removed gui/background.py -- merged contents into Theme. Made theme interface more cleanly seperated Widget.py
jhofmann: added tiled preview widget to tileedit
- zx64: in tilevid4,5 examples -- removed bold so that they work on more systems
2005-12-10 - 0.10-alpha-ludumdare-7-full-combat-version
I've released this one just hours before LD #7 so that you (and I) can both benefit from
some nice time saving features!
All this stuff is alpha and subject to change before a real release!
- fonts.py -- functions for loading bitmap based fonts (useful when TTF just doesn't cut it!)
- algo.py -- functions for path finding (useful for guards, etc in games)
- ani.py -- functions to help load animations into your vid objects (just plain useful)
A new script:
- levelfancy -- a script for taking a basic level and fancying it up -- try this in
examples: ../scripts/levelfancy map.tga level.tga fancy.tga
then view each of those tgas with leveledit to see what is going on...
An old script:
I removed tganew ages ago, but I'm putting it back. I like it.
During this contest I will be available in #ludumdare and #pygame for questions
related to using pgu. Have fun in the contest! If you find any bugs or anything I'll be
glad to fix 'em and release a mid-contest version of pgu!
click to view original size
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.16 ||- Mar 16, 2011|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.14 ||- Jan 3, 2011|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.12.2 ||- Mar 1, 2009|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.12.1 ||- Feb 23, 2009|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.6 ||- Mar 25, 2007|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.5 ||- Sep 1, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.3 ||- Apr 7, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.2 ||- Mar 13, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.1 ||- Feb 24, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10 ||- Feb 11, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.9 ||- Dec 1, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.7 ||- Nov 19, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.6 ||- Oct 24, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.5 ||- Oct 7, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.3 ||- Aug 25, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.1.0 ||- Aug 4, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.1.0pre ||- Jul 24, 2005|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Mar 2, 2015
Mar 1, 2015
Feb 24, 2015
Feb 23, 2015
Feb 20, 2015
Feb 15, 2015
Feb 12, 2015