OcempGUI - 0.2.3
Marcus von Appen (marcusva)
OcempGUI is a small toolkit, which comes with various modules suitable for event management, user interfaces, 2D drawing and accessibility.
OcempGUI enables developers to enhance their python and/or pygame applications and games easily with graphical UI elements such as buttons, entry boxes, scrolling abilities and more as well as simple event brokers or features, which enhance the program by adding accessibility to its objects.
It can save a developer much time by providing a broad range of drawing routines and ready-to-use event capable object types. The developer can focus on the main tasks instead of taking care about needed low-level components, which are given to him with OcempGUI.
- Added a new example for embedding the Renderer into an own mainloop and the assignment of partial screen areas.
- New rect and rect style attributes in Renderer class.
- The Renderer supports event based polling now, which can be chosen using Renderer.start (True). By default the timer based polling will be used.
- ocempgui.access.papi updated to version 0.0.2, which relies upon ATK >= 1.12.1
- Improved drawing method of the Renderer (thanks to Martin Fuzzey).
- Fixed a layer update bug for widgets that do not directly intersect with screen portions to update.
- The remove_widget() method of the Renderer class now accepts multiple widget arguments similar to the add_widget() method.
- Setting the state in the Button, ImageButton and ToggleButton classes will not cause redraws anymore, if the state did not change.
- Fixed the assignment of surfaces to the Renderer and the event handling for them.
click to view original size
|OcempGUI - 0.2.9 ||- May 10, 2008|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.8 ||- Jan 10, 2008|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.7 ||- Mar 23, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.6 ||- Feb 1, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.5 ||- Jan 22, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.4 ||- Jan 8, 2007|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.3 ||- Nov 20, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.2 ||- Oct 19, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.1 ||- Aug 25, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.2.0 ||- Jul 22, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.1.2 ||- Feb 16, 2006|
|OcempGUI - 0.1.1 ||- Dec 9, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.1.0 ||- Nov 24, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.0.9 ||- Oct 13, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.0.8 ||- Sep 17, 2005|
|OcempGUI - 0.0.8-NYR ||- Sep 7, 2005|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Aug 26, 2015
Aug 25, 2015
Aug 21, 2015
Aug 16, 2015
Jul 30, 2015
Jun 24, 2015
Jun 17, 2015
Jun 14, 2015
Jun 8, 2015