BOMBR - 0.2
Paul Paterson (paulpaterson)
BOMBR is clone of Bomberman written in Python. Featuring five levels of chaotic bombing action against the smack-talking AI opponent.
What's New in v0.3
- Added new "heart" game items. You can now win by stealing the AI's hearts
- Added "capture the flag" game mechanic. Can now win by capturing and holding the flag
- Random items now added to the maze every so often
- Start screen shows all the items in the game and what they do
- Added animation effects to scoring
- Continue to show smack talk when waiting to restart after game over
New in v0.2 - a random maze generator (see video for this in action)
I'm very interested in feedback on the gameplay and particularly the AI behaviour (ie let me know if you see it messing up!).
To help tune the AI, I implemented a "replay" feature.
After a death press "r" and you will go into a replay screen where you can scroll backwards in time to see what the AI was doing when it died.
This isn't really a gameplay feature but it is very useful to spot AI bugs - if you spot any then please let me know!
|Blast your way ||Fight the smack-talking AI ||Five levels of chaos
What's New in v0.2
- Added a random maze generator
- Computer now talks smack at you from a variety of screens
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Aug 30, 2016
Aug 24, 2016
Aug 3, 2016
Aug 2, 2016
Aug 1, 2016
Jul 29, 2016
Jul 24, 2016